..::LIFE is Drama::..

and you are the lead actor

How well do I know Syera

Published by sham under on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1.Where did you and I meet?
Di sebuah sekolah di Labu ;)

2.How long have you known me?
14 years & 4 months :D

3.The last time we saw each other?
Hmm.. 15 minutes ago

4.Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
Sorry, memang tak ingat..

5.What’s my personality like?
Organised, thoughtful, analytical, caring

6.What’s my favorite food?
Nasi ayam @ Nasi Meletop Sup Melekat ;;)

7.Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what)?
Sporty, glam & shopaholic hehe

8.Have you ever hugged me?
Yeap! The one I remember most was in the dewan makan time recess masa F3, I was crying for no apparent reason thehehe

9.If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
Syera suits perfectly, but I like Kak Yong as well - not that I am allowed to call you that hehe

10.If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
Your laptop - bley main game and the Omnia of course :D

11.What do you think I will be in 10 years?
Assoc Prof, wife, mummy

12.Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
Sure!

Syera dear, sorry it took me too long to post this. So, did I pass? ;)



5 critics:

Syera said... @ April 28, 2009 at 1:00 PM

hehe...perfectly pass! :-D

Anonymous said... @ April 28, 2009 at 2:38 PM

bagusnye korang...frenz 4eva la ek..=)

-una-

Syera said... @ April 29, 2009 at 1:56 AM

hopefully.. :-)

sham said... @ April 29, 2009 at 2:09 AM

Syera : yeay!

una : ameeennn :)

Syera said... @ May 2, 2009 at 2:58 PM

hmm..bukan Nasi Melekat Sup Meletop ke?

Post a Comment

 

Drama Scene Investigation

Drama Channel

Top 10 Critics