..::LIFE is Drama::..

and you are the lead actor

Homesick

Published by sham under on Sunday, May 24, 2009

I am homesick at the moment even though I just came back from Klang a little less than 72 hours ago. Maybe I can thank this stress for my homesickness. Stressed out because of work dateline, stressed out because of what seems to be endless IRC this weekend, stressed out because exam is less than 7 days away, yet I'm not sure whether I'm prepared for it or not. But, I have to be, I have no choice. Stressed out because of some other things that I would rather not state here, maybe I'll just keep mum 'bout it.

Alhamdulillah I recovered from the week long fever on time for IRC, or else it will be a great loss and disadvantage. Alhamdulillah I didn't catch anything serious, just something that can be cured with a few verses of ayat Al-Quran. Alhamdulillah. Can't thank Mama and Papa enough for taking care after me and worrying their hearts out.

At the moment though, I only wish for a dip in a cool river, or sit under falling waterfalls, feeling water rushing down on my head; Lata Hammer seems superb, or I wish to sit on top of a mountain and wait for the break of dawn, witnessing sunrise that never fail to mesmerize me everytime the sun slowly peeks above the horizon.

Or maybe I should just stay put, face this homesickness head on and be strong, be steadfast and know when this stress wave ends, I'll have my life back. I hope.

Or maybe catching up with blog hopping activity that I have ignored this past week sounds good too.

I'm off to Titiwangsa to disturb a few pemancing tegar for an hour or so and later to 7 hours of IRC. I hope I'll survive. Phew~

4 critics:

kuizikel said... @ May 24, 2009 at 8:51 AM

IRC? mIRC aku tau la :)

smoga tenang2 + sihat slalu supaya bleh bergucip di YM pas nI :)

NedLi Sakurai said... @ May 25, 2009 at 9:12 AM

be strong dear..
chaiyok!!('_^ )/

amoi said... @ May 25, 2009 at 2:51 PM

alhamdulillah sudah sihat...jangan kaco mak ayah tido lagi ye...aaagaggagaga :P

selamat study...good luck!

sham said... @ May 26, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Kak Kui : IRC ngan mIRC tu dkt2 je, due2 ade communication, cuma dalam IRC communication tu one sided la, one side lagi dengar je smbl angguk2 buat2 paham haha~

tq, tq nnt kite gucip ;)

Kak Ned : terima kasih T_T

Kak Ila : ayooo bes lah tdo celah mak ayah haha
tq for ur wish :D

Post a Comment

 

Drama Scene Investigation

Drama Channel

Top 10 Critics